Search

August 31, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo Finished!

I officially finished Camp Nanowrimo by putting 50,000 words into my novel (temporarily entitled Shadow of Erafel) this month! Of course, the novel is far from over-- this is only the second draft, and there is still some story leftover to work out. Even though I reached 50,000, the story hasn't found it's end yet. My deadline to finish the second draft is the day before Moving Date, September 15th. After we move, I'll be handing my novel over to my Aunt Beth, who'll edit it for me. When I get it back from her, I'll complete the third draft.

By that time, I'm hoping that I'll be done with it (unless it needs yet another draft, which it probably will). When I'm completely finished with it, I hope to self-publish it over Amazon Kindle for everyone who wants to read it.

But of course, I have to finish it first. Wish me luck! 

No comments :

Post a Comment