Search

November 24, 2012

Instructionals: Series Table of Contents

I've just completed my Instructionals series about narrative and fiction writing! This series includes nine posts that take you from the idea process, all the way to an editor-ready manuscript. I will most likely be continuing this series in the future-- I am about to embark on the next stage of the process myself, and will be gathering experience to share! I'll be working with an editor, and looking into publishing (or not publishing), and I'll be able to write more on those topics soon. For now, here are the posts for the first half of this series:
  1. How to Begin A Piece of Writing
  2. How To Plan Your Project
  3. Helpful Writing Math
  4. Writing Technology
  5. Writing With Your Rhythm
  6. Writing Communities
  7. Building a Scene
  8. The Mechanics of Writing
  9. Are You Showing or Telling?

No comments :

Post a Comment